Former Allo Allo! star Sue Hodge flies into Lowestoft Seafront Air Festival
ONE of the stars of this year's Lowestoft pantomime is set to fly into town today to support the festival. Actress Sue Hodge, who appeared in the BBC comedy series Allo Allo!, will be starring as the Fairy Organic in Jack and The Beanstalk at the Marina Theatre this December and her visit follows the announcement last week that anyone putting �3 into a bucket at the air show will receive a �3 panto discount.
Air festival organisers have this year appealed for a minimum donation of �3 in order that they can help keep the event running. In return those who donate will be able to claim up to �� back at the Marina Theatre box office when they book their seats for this year's pantomime.
Everyone donating to this years Air Festival will receive a sticker showing their support, by taking this to the Marina Theatre box office before September 15 the venue will offer a discount of up to �3 on top priced seats at the majority of its performances including those running in the popular Christmas week.
This year's pantomime also stars Bobby Crush as the piano playing Dame Trott and Hi 5's Chris Edgerley as Jack.
Performances run from December 12 through until January 2, terms and conditions do apply to the offer, for more information please call the box office on 01502 533200.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft