Former Allo Allo! star Sue Hodge flies into Lowestoft Seafront Air Festival
ONE of the stars of this year's Lowestoft pantomime is set to fly into town today to support the festival. Actress Sue Hodge, who appeared in the BBC comedy series Allo Allo!, will be starring as the Fairy Organic in Jack and The Beanstalk at the Marina Theatre this December and her visit follows the announcement last week that anyone putting �3 into a bucket at the air show will receive a �3 panto discount.
Air festival organisers have this year appealed for a minimum donation of �3 in order that they can help keep the event running. In return those who donate will be able to claim up to �� back at the Marina Theatre box office when they book their seats for this year's pantomime.
Everyone donating to this years Air Festival will receive a sticker showing their support, by taking this to the Marina Theatre box office before September 15 the venue will offer a discount of up to �3 on top priced seats at the majority of its performances including those running in the popular Christmas week.
This year's pantomime also stars Bobby Crush as the piano playing Dame Trott and Hi 5's Chris Edgerley as Jack.
Performances run from December 12 through until January 2, terms and conditions do apply to the offer, for more information please call the box office on 01502 533200.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight