Former singer and TV presenter to give talk on new book
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A former singer and Anglia TV presenter is set to talk about her new book at Southwold Library.
Christine Webber will be giving a talk at the library in North Green on Monday, June 18, at 11am.
Christine is a former singer, Anglia TV presenter, agony aunt, columnist and Harley Street psychotherapist.
After a break of 29 years to write over a dozen non-fiction titles, Christine returned to writing fiction in 2016. The result was Who'd Have Thought It? which is a romantic comedy novel about the change and challenges we encounter in mid-life. Her latest novel, It's Who We Are, was published this year; a story about kindness, friendship, family secrets and a medical mystery.
She will be visiting the library to talk about her life and work and signing copies of her book.
You may also want to watch:
For more details about the event, call Southwold Library on 01502 722519.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 5 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 6 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 7 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 8 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 9 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend