Former singer and TV presenter to give talk on new book
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A former singer and Anglia TV presenter is set to talk about her new book at Southwold Library.
Christine Webber will be giving a talk at the library in North Green on Monday, June 18, at 11am.
Christine is a former singer, Anglia TV presenter, agony aunt, columnist and Harley Street psychotherapist.
After a break of 29 years to write over a dozen non-fiction titles, Christine returned to writing fiction in 2016. The result was Who'd Have Thought It? which is a romantic comedy novel about the change and challenges we encounter in mid-life. Her latest novel, It's Who We Are, was published this year; a story about kindness, friendship, family secrets and a medical mystery.
She will be visiting the library to talk about her life and work and signing copies of her book.
You may also want to watch:
For more details about the event, call Southwold Library on 01502 722519.
- 1 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 2 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 5 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 6 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 9 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 10 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns