Forum for landlords
A COUNCIL is hosting a forum for landlords.Waveney District Council is running the event which allows landlords to learn more about the council's services, share information and ask questions of individual services.
A COUNCIL is hosting a forum for landlords.
Waveney District Council is running the event which allows landlords to learn more about the council's services, share information and ask questions of individual services.
The event will take place in the council chamber at the Town Hall in High Street, Lowestoft, on Tuesday February 23 at 7pm.
The agenda for the evening will include an update from the council's benefit processing manager, Adrian Mills; a presentation from the building control team; and a short presentation from the leaving care team regarding the problems faced by tenants from this background.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to attend, or have any questions, please contact Heidi Sampson Heidi.Sampson@waveney.gov.uk or telephone the benefit enquiry line 01502 523535.
- 1 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 2 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 5 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 6 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 7 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 8 'Absolutely amazing' - Visually impaired teen completes walking challenge
- 9 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'