Forum for landlords
A COUNCIL is hosting a forum for landlords.Waveney District Council is running the event which allows landlords to learn more about the council's services, share information and ask questions of individual services.
A COUNCIL is hosting a forum for landlords.
Waveney District Council is running the event which allows landlords to learn more about the council's services, share information and ask questions of individual services.
The event will take place in the council chamber at the Town Hall in High Street, Lowestoft, on Tuesday February 23 at 7pm.
The agenda for the evening will include an update from the council's benefit processing manager, Adrian Mills; a presentation from the building control team; and a short presentation from the leaving care team regarding the problems faced by tenants from this background.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to attend, or have any questions, please contact Heidi Sampson Heidi.Sampson@waveney.gov.uk or telephone the benefit enquiry line 01502 523535.
- 1 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 2 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 3 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 5 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 6 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 7 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 8 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 9 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 10 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale