Four little ducks win Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This quirky photo of four ducks sitting on the bank has taken the prize as our Picture of the Week.
Sixty-six-year-old Ricky Cone, of Oulton Broad, captured it on his Canon 7D camera on a glorious afternoon at Strumpshaw Fen.
Mr Cone said: 'I spotted the ducks as I was taking photos of a swan, they were just sitting on the bank and looked so in sync I thought what a lovely picture to share.
'It's wonderful to win another Picture of the Week. I love taking wildlife photos and winning your competition makes it all the more worthwhile.'
As our winner, Mr Cone receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
Email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 3 Community rally together after fire rips through family home
- 4 One person treated at scene of house fire in Lowestoft
- 5 Pressure group anger over speeding drivers on busy bypass
- 6 Lowestoft jeweller gets TV spot in Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Christmas
- 7 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 8 Fallen tree blocks train lines near Lowestoft
- 9 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 10 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site