Four little ducks win Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This quirky photo of four ducks sitting on the bank has taken the prize as our Picture of the Week.
Sixty-six-year-old Ricky Cone, of Oulton Broad, captured it on his Canon 7D camera on a glorious afternoon at Strumpshaw Fen.
Mr Cone said: 'I spotted the ducks as I was taking photos of a swan, they were just sitting on the bank and looked so in sync I thought what a lovely picture to share.
'It's wonderful to win another Picture of the Week. I love taking wildlife photos and winning your competition makes it all the more worthwhile.'
As our winner, Mr Cone receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
You may also want to watch:
Email your pictures to email@example.com
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary