Four little ducks win Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This quirky photo of four ducks sitting on the bank has taken the prize as our Picture of the Week.
Sixty-six-year-old Ricky Cone, of Oulton Broad, captured it on his Canon 7D camera on a glorious afternoon at Strumpshaw Fen.
Mr Cone said: 'I spotted the ducks as I was taking photos of a swan, they were just sitting on the bank and looked so in sync I thought what a lovely picture to share.
'It's wonderful to win another Picture of the Week. I love taking wildlife photos and winning your competition makes it all the more worthwhile.'
As our winner, Mr Cone receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
You may also want to watch:
Email your pictures to email@example.com
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 5 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 6 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 7 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 8 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 9 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 10 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea