Four year old girl hurt in Reydon crash
A FOUR-year-old girl was airlifted to hospital after she was in collision with a car in Reydon.The youngster suffered a fractured leg in the accident, which happened on at about 4.
A FOUR-year-old girl was airlifted to hospital after she was in collision with a car in Reydon.
The youngster suffered a fractured leg in the accident, which happened on at about 4.20pm on Friday.
She was immobilised and sedated by paramedics and flown to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital by the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47