Four year old girl hurt in Reydon crash
A FOUR-year-old girl was airlifted to hospital after she was in collision with a car in Reydon.The youngster suffered a fractured leg in the accident, which happened on at about 4.
A FOUR-year-old girl was airlifted to hospital after she was in collision with a car in Reydon.
The youngster suffered a fractured leg in the accident, which happened on at about 4.20pm on Friday.
She was immobilised and sedated by paramedics and flown to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital by the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
- 1 Suffolk seaside village named among coastal property hotspots
- 2 67-year-old Lowestoft drug dealer found with £200,000 of cocaine jailed
- 3 Pub landlord cautious but optimistic over new Omicron variant
- 4 Garden transformed into Christmas winter wonderland for local causes
- 5 Milk in the spotlight for thought provoking projection in Lowestoft
- 6 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 7 'Wonderful': Stunning portrait of 'A Lowestoft Man' delights all
- 8 Council to create new trading company to deliver key services
- 9 Lowestoft car damaged after being covered in food and brake fluid
- 10 Man found by police after Honda stolen from car park