Four year old girl hurt in Reydon crash
A FOUR-year-old girl was airlifted to hospital after she was in collision with a car in Reydon.The youngster suffered a fractured leg in the accident, which happened on at about 4.
A FOUR-year-old girl was airlifted to hospital after she was in collision with a car in Reydon.
The youngster suffered a fractured leg in the accident, which happened on at about 4.20pm on Friday.
She was immobilised and sedated by paramedics and flown to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital by the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 2 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 3 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 4 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 5 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 6 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 7 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 8 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 9 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 10 More fatal crashes on Suffolk roads this year already than whole of 2020