Man charged in connection with string of burglaries
- Credit: Archant
A 36-year-old man has been charged in connection with a Lowestoft burglary along with a string of similar offences.
Frank Benet, who has links to the Lowestoft area, was wanted for both burglary offences and recall to prison after breaching the terms of his licence.
He was arrested on Friday, June 8, and taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
Benet, of no fixed abode, was charged with burglary at a property in Newland Close, Lowestoft, in March, as well as three other burglaries in May; at Adleburgh Road in Leiston, at School Lane in Heckingham and Burstall Lane in Sproughton.
He appeared before Ipswich Magistrates' Court on Saturday, June 9, and was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to thank the media and the public for their assistance with the wanted appeal.
- 1 High street store for auction as 'residential development'
- 2 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 3 Missing pregnant woman found
- 4 'The Gull Wing is go' - Joy as third crossing secures Government approval
- 5 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 6 Suffolk to be in Tier Two in local lockdown system
- 7 Coup for Blues with signing of former Norwich City youngster
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 9 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 10 Club puts safety and well-being first as facility is 'closed to all'