Man charged in connection with string of burglaries
- Credit: Archant
A 36-year-old man has been charged in connection with a Lowestoft burglary along with a string of similar offences.
Frank Benet, who has links to the Lowestoft area, was wanted for both burglary offences and recall to prison after breaching the terms of his licence.
He was arrested on Friday, June 8, and taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
Benet, of no fixed abode, was charged with burglary at a property in Newland Close, Lowestoft, in March, as well as three other burglaries in May; at Adleburgh Road in Leiston, at School Lane in Heckingham and Burstall Lane in Sproughton.
He appeared before Ipswich Magistrates' Court on Saturday, June 9, and was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to thank the media and the public for their assistance with the wanted appeal.
- 1 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 5 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 6 Nominations for town council post revealed following 'bullying' claims
- 7 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 8 Freddie the fish trail set to make a splash return this summer
- 9 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft