Free event in Lowestoft with popular fitness presenter Rachel Holmes
- Credit: Archant
A New Year and a New You!
Next week Lowestoft-based fitness instructor, Helen Pybus, has organised a seminar with the UK's leading fitness presenter and founder of Kick Start Fat Loss – Rachel Holmes.
Mrs Pybus – a Kick Start Fat Loss franchisee – will be holding the special free event on Monday, January 18 with Rachel Holmes.
Discussing diet, detox and weight loss, the Kick Start Fat Loss Lowestoft event is being held at Red Oak Primary School, in Southwell Road, Kirkley from 7pm onwards.
With Rachel Holmes touring the UK and Ireland to give a free seminar on quitting sugar and fat loss, Mrs Pybus said: 'I run small group classes and have coached hundreds of people in the Lowestoft area to lose massive amounts of body fat and weight.'
You may also want to watch:
The Kick Start Fat Loss programme consists of a 28-day elimination diet plan, weekly club workout and daily online support.
Mrs Pybus added: 'I would love the whole of Lowestoft to turn up as Rachel's talk was so inspiring last time and helped many people.'
- 1 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 2 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 3 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
- 5 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 6 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 7 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
- 8 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 9 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 10 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft