Free event in Lowestoft with popular fitness presenter Rachel Holmes
- Credit: Archant
A New Year and a New You!
Next week Lowestoft-based fitness instructor, Helen Pybus, has organised a seminar with the UK's leading fitness presenter and founder of Kick Start Fat Loss – Rachel Holmes.
Mrs Pybus – a Kick Start Fat Loss franchisee – will be holding the special free event on Monday, January 18 with Rachel Holmes.
Discussing diet, detox and weight loss, the Kick Start Fat Loss Lowestoft event is being held at Red Oak Primary School, in Southwell Road, Kirkley from 7pm onwards.
With Rachel Holmes touring the UK and Ireland to give a free seminar on quitting sugar and fat loss, Mrs Pybus said: 'I run small group classes and have coached hundreds of people in the Lowestoft area to lose massive amounts of body fat and weight.'
You may also want to watch:
The Kick Start Fat Loss programme consists of a 28-day elimination diet plan, weekly club workout and daily online support.
Mrs Pybus added: 'I would love the whole of Lowestoft to turn up as Rachel's talk was so inspiring last time and helped many people.'
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight