Fun for all the family in Somerleyton
CREATIVE family fun will be the theme of a special Art in the Gardens day at Somerleyton Hall on Sunday.There will be an art trail to solve in the ancient yew tree hedge, and art workshops will test children's imaginations.
CREATIVE family fun will be the theme of a special Art in the Gardens day at Somerleyton Hall on Sunday.
There will be an art trail to solve in the ancient yew tree hedge, and art workshops will test children's imaginations.
There will also be an exhibition of local artwork in the entrance foyer and artists from the Lowestoft Arts Centre will be working and demonstrating their techniques in the gardens.
The gardens are open from 10am until 5pm, with workshops from 11am to 4pm and all materials will be supplied for free. Garden admission is �5 for adults, �4 for concessions and �3 for children.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 7 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 8 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 9 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 10 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction