Fund-raising fun day set to be held in Lowestoft store
- Credit: Archant
Fun will be on the agenda in Lowestoft next weekend as a red themed fundraising day takes centre stage at the Specsavers store in the town centre.
Bright red comedy glasses, with hair raising eyebrows, will also be coming to Lowestoft.
And visitors to Specsavers, in London Road North, will be able to make their faces funny for money with Specsavers' official Red Nose Day glasses in children or adult sizes, for just £3 with £1 donated to Comic Relief.
David Holcombe, store director of Specsavers Lowestoft, said: 'We are calling on our generous customers to support the great work Comic Relief does. We want to encourage everyone, young and old, to join in the fun and buy their Red Nose Day glasses!'
The store will be holding a red themed fundraising day on Saturday, March 7 to raise further funds for Comic Relief and they have a host of activities planned on the day, including a raffle where customers can win designer specs and also an eye-catching balloon arch will be on show. Specsavers in Lowestoft has joined Specsavers stores nationwide to support Comic Relief and help poor and vulnerable people in the UK and across Africa.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 5 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 6 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 7 Chemical Brothers review: Sensory overload stuns Latitude crowd
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out
- 10 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub