Fund-raising fun day set to be held in Lowestoft store
- Credit: Archant
Fun will be on the agenda in Lowestoft next weekend as a red themed fundraising day takes centre stage at the Specsavers store in the town centre.
Bright red comedy glasses, with hair raising eyebrows, will also be coming to Lowestoft.
And visitors to Specsavers, in London Road North, will be able to make their faces funny for money with Specsavers' official Red Nose Day glasses in children or adult sizes, for just £3 with £1 donated to Comic Relief.
David Holcombe, store director of Specsavers Lowestoft, said: 'We are calling on our generous customers to support the great work Comic Relief does. We want to encourage everyone, young and old, to join in the fun and buy their Red Nose Day glasses!'
The store will be holding a red themed fundraising day on Saturday, March 7 to raise further funds for Comic Relief and they have a host of activities planned on the day, including a raffle where customers can win designer specs and also an eye-catching balloon arch will be on show. Specsavers in Lowestoft has joined Specsavers stores nationwide to support Comic Relief and help poor and vulnerable people in the UK and across Africa.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 6 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 10 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park