Funding available to help boost local projects
- Credit: Archant
The application process for community groups and organisations to get project and activity funding has opened.
Waveney District Council's Community Enabling Fund offers groups the chance to apply for up to £2,500.
Councillor Mark Bee, leader of Waveney District Council, said: 'The Community Enabling Fund is once again open to community groups which provide support and activities for local people. We are very much looking forward to receiving applications for a broad variety of projects which directly benefit Waveney residents.'
There is £26,049 for the year, with application advice saying to focus on promoting health and wellbeing, with increased access to leisure, arts and cultural facilities.
Projects must start from August 1, 2018 and finish by July 31, 2019.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.eastsuffolk.gov.uk/waveney-community-enabling-fund or call 01502 523334 or email email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on Monday 9 July 2018.
- 1 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 2 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 5 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 6 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 7 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 8 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
- 9 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 10 Inquests open into deaths of two men missing since speedboat tragedy in 2014