Fupburger launches festive menu and is expanding to Gorleston and Yarmouth
- Credit: Fixr
Everyone knows that Christmas is a time to indulge and you can enjoy a whole host of festive delights from Fupburger.
It is a lockdown success story as Tom Shiers, 42, from Halesworth, was made redundant and followed his passion for food going from pop-ups at pubs to two permanent locations.
The festive menu features a buttermilk fried chicken breast burger with Brussels sprouts and cranberry slaw and brie and cranberry sriracha sauce.
There is also a deep fried cheese board, Buffalo fried sprouts and a mince pies and Quality Street milkshake, with all available to eat-in or takeaway.
Mr Shiers is also excited for 2022, with two new locations to be announced.
He said: "We love Christmas at Fupburger and we wanted to jump in there with the festive stuff.
"We are launching two new operations in Gorleston and Great Yarmouth and are hoping to open early next year."
- 1 'Extremely dangerous' - Warning issued after cliff fall
- 2 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp in popular park
- 3 Lowestoft's £24.9 million funding for regeneration projects approved
- 4 Three-bed flat on Lowestoft beach with sea views on sale for £400k
- 5 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 6 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after man made lewd comment
- 7 Southwold woman saved cyclist's life after crashing into river
- 8 Bank holiday beer festival to take place at seafront pavilion
- 9 Comedian Andy Parsons to perform at two coastal towns in the same night
- 10 Artistes from around the world captivate crowds during 'epic' show
Fupburger is open 5pm-9pm Mondays, 12pm-9pm Tuesday to Saturday and 12pm-6pm on Sundays.