WATCH: Gary Barlow invites Lowestoft superfan on stage and serenades her
- Credit: Archant
A dedicated superfan was given a birthday present to remember when she was invited on stage and sung to by Gary Barlow.
Emma Lewis, from Lowestoft, had travelled 20 hours via coach to see the Take That member perform in Aberdeen as part of her birthday celebrations.
But little did she know that she would later be pulled from the crowd by the man himself and given a personal Happy Birthday rendition.
Emma said: 'I posted a picture on Twitter of me with my birthday banner and, about an hour before he went on stage, Gary messaged me wishing me Happy Birthday which was amazing.
'Later on, a security guard asked me to go backstage and suddenly I was out there with him! I couldn't stop shaking but Gary was so nice and told a few jokes to put me at ease.
You may also want to watch:
'He was very sweet and so friendly when he met my daughter; he's a genuinely lovely person. It was a long journey up to Scotland, but completely worth it.'
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 7 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 8 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 9 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft