WATCH: Gary Barlow invites Lowestoft superfan on stage and serenades her
- Credit: Archant
A dedicated superfan was given a birthday present to remember when she was invited on stage and sung to by Gary Barlow.
Emma Lewis, from Lowestoft, had travelled 20 hours via coach to see the Take That member perform in Aberdeen as part of her birthday celebrations.
But little did she know that she would later be pulled from the crowd by the man himself and given a personal Happy Birthday rendition.
Emma said: 'I posted a picture on Twitter of me with my birthday banner and, about an hour before he went on stage, Gary messaged me wishing me Happy Birthday which was amazing.
'Later on, a security guard asked me to go backstage and suddenly I was out there with him! I couldn't stop shaking but Gary was so nice and told a few jokes to put me at ease.
You may also want to watch:
'He was very sweet and so friendly when he met my daughter; he's a genuinely lovely person. It was a long journey up to Scotland, but completely worth it.'
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft
- 9 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 10 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went