Warning of delays as road is closed with gas works under way
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned of possible delays as a rural road is closed and traffic diverted.
The warning comes as gas works are being carried out for three days.
The work has got under way as it takes place at Mill Lane in Barnby this week.
With Cadent carrying out the work between Monday, September 30 and Wednesday, October 2, the road will be closed and traffic diverted.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is carried out.
You may also want to watch:
It states: "Cadent are carrying out essential works in the road to connect properties to the gas network.
"We do this to ensure they can access energy from their chosen gas supplier."
- 1 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 2 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 5 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 6 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 9 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 10 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
With Traffic restrictions on Mill Lane in Barnby, traffic is being diverted 1.2km while the road closure is in place.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.