Warning of delays as road is closed with gas works under way
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned of possible delays as a rural road is closed and traffic diverted.
The warning comes as gas works are being carried out for three days.
The work has got under way as it takes place at Mill Lane in Barnby this week.
With Cadent carrying out the work between Monday, September 30 and Wednesday, October 2, the road will be closed and traffic diverted.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is carried out.
You may also want to watch:
It states: "Cadent are carrying out essential works in the road to connect properties to the gas network.
"We do this to ensure they can access energy from their chosen gas supplier."
- 1 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 2 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 3 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 4 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 5 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 6 Nine arrests after baseball bats and knives used in brawl in village
- 7 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 8 Police arrest wanted 55-year-old man who was missing for 5 months
- 9 Trial date set for man accused of assaulting two police officers
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
With Traffic restrictions on Mill Lane in Barnby, traffic is being diverted 1.2km while the road closure is in place.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.