Get set for Ladies Night at Racecourse!
ORIGINAL Take That tribute band Fake That are on course for Norfolk next week.They are in concert after an evening of horse racing on Ladies' Night at Great Yarmouth Racecourse on Tuesday.
ORIGINAL Take That tribute band Fake That are on course for Norfolk next week.
They are in concert after an evening of horse racing on Ladies' Night at Great Yarmouth Racecourse on Tuesday.
Ladies' Night is the most glamorous and talked about evening of the year at the racecourse, with Champagne, Pimms, a Debenhams marquee to browse in, hats and heels - plus �1,000 of prizes for the best-dressed ladies.
Glenn Tubby, General Manager of Great Yarmouth Racecourse, said: 'It's an evening to dress to impress, with some fabulous prizes up for grabs. Early booking of tickets is advised, as the Premier Enclosure and the restaurant have sold out on Ladies' Night for the last five years.
You may also want to watch:
'Live music acts after horse racing finishes draw in big crowds during the summer, and create a superb atmosphere at the racecourse, so we're delighted to welcome back Fake That once again.'
The concert is in front of the grandstand and there's dancing on the lawns for one hour after the races conclude at 9pm.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 9 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 10 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
Fake That have been the most sought after tribute band since 2007, and are the original Take That tribute act in the UK. They offer the chance to hear all the greatest hits of the most successful boy band ever.
Fake That simulate the original five-strong line-up of Gary, Mark, Howard, Jason and even Robbie Williams. During the show the band also feature tracks from Robbie Williams such as his famous songs Let Me Entertain You, and Rock DJ.
Admission is �23 to the Premier Enclosure and �16 to the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure. Online booking is at www.greatyarmouth-racecourse.co.uk where discounts are available in advance.
In addition, there is a �30 Premier Pimm's package available to book in advance, including: Premier Enclosure badge; glass of Pimm's; strawberries & cream; �2 Tote betting voucher; car parking pass; and race programme.
Gates open at 4.30pm, with a first race time of 6.30pm. The live music is after 9pm.
Remember, accompanied children under 16 are always admitted free of charge at Great Yarmouth Racecourse. Generous savings are available for advance online booking at www.greatyarmouth-racecourse.co.uk.