Girl grabbed by man in Lowestoft
A 13-year-old girl was grabbed by a man who had followed her as she was walking with two friends in St Peters Street, Lowestoft on Tuesday, April 26.
The man grabbed the girl's clothing between 9.35pm and 10pm after he tried to talk to the girl and her friends.
He was 6ft 1in, aged between 40 and 50, had short greying hair and stubble on his face. He had a distinctive teardrop tattoo and was wearing a lumberjack style jacket or shirt and dark trousers.
Anyone with information should call PC 1638 Barber at Lowestoft police station on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 2 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 3 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
- 5 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 6 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
- 10 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes