Girl grabbed by man in Lowestoft
A 13-year-old girl was grabbed by a man who had followed her as she was walking with two friends in St Peters Street, Lowestoft on Tuesday, April 26.
The man grabbed the girl's clothing between 9.35pm and 10pm after he tried to talk to the girl and her friends.
He was 6ft 1in, aged between 40 and 50, had short greying hair and stubble on his face. He had a distinctive teardrop tattoo and was wearing a lumberjack style jacket or shirt and dark trousers.
Anyone with information should call PC 1638 Barber at Lowestoft police station on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary