Goodies galore up-for-grabs in Journal
A HUGE variety of goodies are on offer in The Journal this week including two great competitions.Film buffs will be rushing to enter our competition with the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft to offer readers a chance to win one of 20 pairs of tickets to see a film of their choice, including several OSCAR and BAFTA winners, over the coming months.
A HUGE variety of goodies are on offer in The Journal this week including two great competitions.
Film buffs will be rushing to enter our competition with the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft to offer readers a chance to win one of 20 pairs of tickets to see a film of their choice, including several OSCAR and BAFTA winners, over the coming months.
To celebrate the start of a new season, LEGOLAND Windsor have teamed up with The Journal again to offer THREE readers the chance to win a set of family tickets (four tickets per set for use by adult or child) - each set is worth �114. With exciting new additions for 2009, including the Kingdom of the Pharohs LEGOLAND Windsor promises to bring out the hero in everyone.
This week is the last chance to enter the Debenham's competition to win �500 to spend in the store and remember, entries for all these great competitions have to be on official Journal entry forms only available in your Journal - so don't delay order your Journal today!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 2 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 4 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 5 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 6 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 8 Wartime evacuees set to reunite in Lowestoft
- 9 Joy as supported living service retains 'good' CQC inspection result
- 10 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision