House of multiple occupancy in 'desirable area' set for auction
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A five-bedroom house of multiple occupancy (HMO) is set to be auctioned off later this month.
The HMO in Gorleston is being marketed by Auction House East Anglia.
It is set to go under the hammer at an online auction on March 24 with a guide price of £180,000 - £200,000 (plus fees) on a freehold tenure, with the auctioneers describing it as a "great opportunity."
The property was due to be auctioned off last month, however the sale was postponed.
The property description from the auctioneers - for flats one to five at 5 Clarence Road in Gorleston - states: "A great opportunity to acquire this period property in a desirable area of Gorleston granted with an HMO licence by Great Yarmouth Borough Council.
You may also want to watch:
"This end terraced house is divided into five, one bedroom flats, each have their own kitchen and all share bathroom facilities.
"There is a communal hall, landing and garden room providing access to the rear garden, w.c and outside store and a double garage.
- 1 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 2 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 3 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 6 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 7 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 8 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 9 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 10 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
"All units are currently let, a couple to long standing tenants."