Great competitions, great prizes
THE Journal has two great competitions for readers this week.Win the chance to have a three course home-cooked meal once a month for a year in our first competition.
THE Journal has two great competitions for readers this week.
Win the chance to have a three course home-cooked meal once a month for a year in our first competition. To celebrate 26 years of serving home cooked meals in Lowestoft, The Pantry, in Surrey Street, Lowestoft, has linked up with The Journal to offer ONE reader the chance to win a three-course meal for two, once a month for a year.
The family business, started by Joe and Barbara Miller, prides itself on a combination of home cooked, locally sourced meat, fish and vegetables coupled with reasonable prices and has made the restaurant the perfect dining experience for hungry shoppers and tourists alike.
As part of The Journal's campaign to keep the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at the Marina Theatre, in Lowestoft, this week we have teamed up with the theatre to bring readers the chance to win one of the orchestra's 25 CD's featuring Mendelssohn's Scottish and Italian Symphonies.
You may also want to watch:
Entry forms only available in The Journal, for a chance of winning these fantastic competitions order your Journal today.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country