Great prizes up for grabs - Win a TV
JOURNAL readers have the chance to win more great prizes this week.The first prize up for grabs this week is a 26' widescreen LCD TV courtesy of Aldi to celebrate the opening of their bigger and better store on Millennium Way, Lowestoft this Thursday.
JOURNAL readers have the chance to win more great prizes this week.
The first prize up for grabs this week is a 26' widescreen LCD TV courtesy of Aldi to celebrate the opening of their bigger and better store on Millennium Way, Lowestoft this Thursday. Next up 10 lucky Journal readers have the chance to win family tickets to see the largest Shire Horse show in the world held undercover in the fabulous indoor arena at the East of England showground in Peterborough, while keen young footballers get the chance to enter our competition to TWO free spaces for Lowestoft Town and Waveney Youth Football Club's and sponsors Apex Scaffolding Anglia Ltd two day football course during the February half term.
These great competitions can be entered more than once giving a greater chance of winning but only official Journal forms can be used so don't delay - order your Journal today.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 2 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 3 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 4 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 5 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure
- 6 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 7 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 8 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 9 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
- 10 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft