Great prizes up for grabs - Win a TV
JOURNAL readers have the chance to win more great prizes this week.The first prize up for grabs this week is a 26' widescreen LCD TV courtesy of Aldi to celebrate the opening of their bigger and better store on Millennium Way, Lowestoft this Thursday.
JOURNAL readers have the chance to win more great prizes this week.
The first prize up for grabs this week is a 26' widescreen LCD TV courtesy of Aldi to celebrate the opening of their bigger and better store on Millennium Way, Lowestoft this Thursday. Next up 10 lucky Journal readers have the chance to win family tickets to see the largest Shire Horse show in the world held undercover in the fabulous indoor arena at the East of England showground in Peterborough, while keen young footballers get the chance to enter our competition to TWO free spaces for Lowestoft Town and Waveney Youth Football Club's and sponsors Apex Scaffolding Anglia Ltd two day football course during the February half term.
These great competitions can be entered more than once giving a greater chance of winning but only official Journal forms can be used so don't delay - order your Journal today.
- 1 'It will look fantastic': Work to restore former Post Office under way
- 2 'A real gent' - Father raising awareness of rare cancer passes away aged 61
- 3 'Something special': First Light Festival to return with new events
- 4 New trees planted on disused piece of land as Community Garden is unveiled
- 5 Bikes stolen in garage break-ins and separate theft in Lowestoft
- 6 Man punched in face in Lowestoft supermarket car park
- 7 Man arrested in Lowestoft after stop and search finds cannabis and cash
- 8 Man, 33, charged following Lowestoft burglary
- 9 Green light to restore High Street shopfronts dating back to 1860s
- 10 Three bikes stolen in latest spate of cycle thefts