Great prizes up for grabs - Win a TV
JOURNAL readers have the chance to win more great prizes this week.The first prize up for grabs this week is a 26' widescreen LCD TV courtesy of Aldi to celebrate the opening of their bigger and better store on Millennium Way, Lowestoft this Thursday.
JOURNAL readers have the chance to win more great prizes this week.
The first prize up for grabs this week is a 26' widescreen LCD TV courtesy of Aldi to celebrate the opening of their bigger and better store on Millennium Way, Lowestoft this Thursday. Next up 10 lucky Journal readers have the chance to win family tickets to see the largest Shire Horse show in the world held undercover in the fabulous indoor arena at the East of England showground in Peterborough, while keen young footballers get the chance to enter our competition to TWO free spaces for Lowestoft Town and Waveney Youth Football Club's and sponsors Apex Scaffolding Anglia Ltd two day football course during the February half term.
These great competitions can be entered more than once giving a greater chance of winning but only official Journal forms can be used so don't delay - order your Journal today.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 6 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 7 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 8 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 9 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 10 Everyone at group's 32 care homes to get vaccine within 10 days