Great prizes up for grabs - Win a TV
JOURNAL readers have the chance to win more great prizes this week.The first prize up for grabs this week is a 26' widescreen LCD TV courtesy of Aldi to celebrate the opening of their bigger and better store on Millennium Way, Lowestoft this Thursday.
JOURNAL readers have the chance to win more great prizes this week.
The first prize up for grabs this week is a 26' widescreen LCD TV courtesy of Aldi to celebrate the opening of their bigger and better store on Millennium Way, Lowestoft this Thursday. Next up 10 lucky Journal readers have the chance to win family tickets to see the largest Shire Horse show in the world held undercover in the fabulous indoor arena at the East of England showground in Peterborough, while keen young footballers get the chance to enter our competition to TWO free spaces for Lowestoft Town and Waveney Youth Football Club's and sponsors Apex Scaffolding Anglia Ltd two day football course during the February half term.
These great competitions can be entered more than once giving a greater chance of winning but only official Journal forms can be used so don't delay - order your Journal today.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 2 Suffolk to be in Tier Two in local lockdown system
- 3 Coup for Blues with signing of former Norwich City youngster
- 4 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 5 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 6 Club puts safety and well-being first as facility is 'closed to all'
- 7 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools