Great prizes up for grabs - Win a TV
JOURNAL readers have the chance to win more great prizes this week.The first prize up for grabs this week is a 26' widescreen LCD TV courtesy of Aldi to celebrate the opening of their bigger and better store on Millennium Way, Lowestoft this Thursday.
JOURNAL readers have the chance to win more great prizes this week.
The first prize up for grabs this week is a 26' widescreen LCD TV courtesy of Aldi to celebrate the opening of their bigger and better store on Millennium Way, Lowestoft this Thursday. Next up 10 lucky Journal readers have the chance to win family tickets to see the largest Shire Horse show in the world held undercover in the fabulous indoor arena at the East of England showground in Peterborough, while keen young footballers get the chance to enter our competition to TWO free spaces for Lowestoft Town and Waveney Youth Football Club's and sponsors Apex Scaffolding Anglia Ltd two day football course during the February half term.
These great competitions can be entered more than once giving a greater chance of winning but only official Journal forms can be used so don't delay - order your Journal today.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 2 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 3 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 6 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 7 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 8 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 9 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 10 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast