Great Yarmouth ATM machine robbery
Three men smashed open an ATM at Great Yarmouth's major Tesco store last night and stole money cartridges.
Three men smashed open an ATM at Yarmouth's major Tesco score last night and stole some money cartridges.
The robbery happened at about 11.15pm at a bank of ATM machines by the store off Pasteur Road.
After attacking the ATM machine and taking the cartridges the gang left the scene in a dark coloured vehicle and headed towards Gapton Hall.
The three men were wearing grey hoodies.
During the robbery a small fire broke out in the bank of ATM machines as the man smashed their way into one of the money dispensers.
Det Con Cornwall of Yarmouth CID said: 'Three men attacked the ATM machine and made off with a quantity of money cartridges.'
- 1 'It will look fantastic': Work to restore former Post Office under way
- 2 'A real gent' - Father raising awareness of rare cancer passes away aged 61
- 3 'Something special': First Light Festival to return with new events
- 4 New trees planted on disused piece of land as Community Garden is unveiled
- 5 Bikes stolen in garage break-ins and separate theft in Lowestoft
- 6 Man punched in face in Lowestoft supermarket car park
- 7 Man arrested in Lowestoft after stop and search finds cannabis and cash
- 8 Man, 33, charged following Lowestoft burglary
- 9 Three bikes stolen in latest spate of cycle thefts
- 10 Green light to restore High Street shopfronts dating back to 1860s
Anyone with information on the robbery should contact Det Con Cornwall on 0845 4564567.