Grill pan causes fire at Henham
A GRILL pan left unattended has caused a fire at Manor Farm Cottages in Henham.Fire crews from Southwold and Halesworth were called at 3.20pm this afternoon to the smoke-logged property.
A GRILL pan left unattended has caused a fire at Manor Farm Cottages in Henham.
Fire crews from Southwold and Halesworth were called at 3.20pm this afternoon to the smoke-logged property.
Two breathing apparatus and a hose were used to put the blaze out.
The stop was called at around 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 9 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 10 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week