Group set to meet at new base in Lowestoft
A recently-formed group, offering help to people with compulsive eating and other eating disorders including obesity and anorexia, is set to meet at a new venue in Lowestoft.
Overeaters Anonymous has formed a Lowestoft group, which is now meeting at their new venue – St Andrew's Church hall in Roman Road.
The group meets every Friday, at 10,30am, with the sessions starting today (August 9) at the church hall, which is the group's new base.
Trevor, from the Overeaters Anonymous Lowestoft group, said: 'A warm welcome awaits all who have a sincere desire to stop eating compulsively. Come and meet us and see if OA might work for you.
'No fees, no weigh-in. We are a fellowship. We extend a lifeline of hope and action to fellow complulsive overeaters.'
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.oagb.org.uk ro call Trevor on 07957 911 213 for more details.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 6 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 7 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 8 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 9 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars