Group set to meet at new base in Lowestoft
A recently-formed group, offering help to people with compulsive eating and other eating disorders including obesity and anorexia, is set to meet at a new venue in Lowestoft.
Overeaters Anonymous has formed a Lowestoft group, which is now meeting at their new venue – St Andrew's Church hall in Roman Road.
The group meets every Friday, at 10,30am, with the sessions starting today (August 9) at the church hall, which is the group's new base.
Trevor, from the Overeaters Anonymous Lowestoft group, said: 'A warm welcome awaits all who have a sincere desire to stop eating compulsively. Come and meet us and see if OA might work for you.
'No fees, no weigh-in. We are a fellowship. We extend a lifeline of hope and action to fellow complulsive overeaters.'
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.oagb.org.uk ro call Trevor on 07957 911 213 for more details.
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 4 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 5 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 6 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 7 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 8 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 9 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 10 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted