Group set to meet at new base in Lowestoft
A recently-formed group, offering help to people with compulsive eating and other eating disorders including obesity and anorexia, is set to meet at a new venue in Lowestoft.
Overeaters Anonymous has formed a Lowestoft group, which is now meeting at their new venue – St Andrew's Church hall in Roman Road.
The group meets every Friday, at 10,30am, with the sessions starting today (August 9) at the church hall, which is the group's new base.
Trevor, from the Overeaters Anonymous Lowestoft group, said: 'A warm welcome awaits all who have a sincere desire to stop eating compulsively. Come and meet us and see if OA might work for you.
'No fees, no weigh-in. We are a fellowship. We extend a lifeline of hope and action to fellow complulsive overeaters.'
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.oagb.org.uk ro call Trevor on 07957 911 213 for more details.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 4 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 5 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 6 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 7 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 8 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 9 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 10 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out