Haddiscoe death: Man released
A 20-year-old man who was arrested on the suspicion of murdering a father of four in Haddiscoe has been released on police bail without being charged.Roy Haynes, 58, died in the driveway of his Rectory Road home at about 10.
A 20-year-old man who was arrested on the suspicion of murdering a father of four in Haddiscoe has been released on police bail without being charged.
Roy Haynes, 58, died in the driveway of his Rectory Road home at about 10.15am on Friday.
He was initially treated by paramedics but they could not save his life.
Following the death a 20-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Police said that the man was released yesterday afternoon on police bail without being charged.
Anyone with information on Mr Haynes death should contact police on 0845 4564567.
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 5 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 6 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 7 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 8 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 9 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 10 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre