District awash with Halloween horrors
- Credit: Amanda-Marie Loud
Spooktacular Halloween costumes were on show this week as youngsters from across the district revelled in the terrifying occasion.
From creepy clowns to menacing monsters, the streets of Lowestoft and Waveney were awash with stunning efforts from those taking part in the Trick or Treating festivities.
Others carefully created their own Halloween horrors by decking out their homes and gardens in all the scary features they could get their hands on.
It wasn't just children and families taking part in the night of horrors, however, with some dressing up their four-legged friends.
Check out some of our favourite efforts below.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 10 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'