Harrod Horticultural dazzle at Chelsea Flower Show
- Credit: Archant
Harrod Horticultural gained their first five star tradestand award at the Chelsea Flower Show earlier this month.
The garden supplies company, based on the South Lowestoft industrial estate, debuted its brand new and contemporary modern pergola system at the show.
The display also included laser cut aluminium decorative screens, metal arches, and metal raised beds.
Some of the flowers on show include the Astrantia 'Claret', Geranium Johnson's Blue, and Geum 'Totally Tangerine'.
Stephanie Harrod said: 'Once again Chelsea was a huge success for us as we achieved our first Five Star Tradestand Award after a 15 year presence at the Flower Show.
You may also want to watch:
'The launch of our new Modern Pergola System was definitely well received and much talked about. A lot of hard work by a great team definitely paid off this year.'
The popular event took place between Tuesday, May 22 and Saturday, May 26 in the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea in Chelsea, London.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 8 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home