Harrod Horticultural dazzle at Chelsea Flower Show
- Credit: Archant
Harrod Horticultural gained their first five star tradestand award at the Chelsea Flower Show earlier this month.
The garden supplies company, based on the South Lowestoft industrial estate, debuted its brand new and contemporary modern pergola system at the show.
The display also included laser cut aluminium decorative screens, metal arches, and metal raised beds.
Some of the flowers on show include the Astrantia 'Claret', Geranium Johnson's Blue, and Geum 'Totally Tangerine'.
Stephanie Harrod said: 'Once again Chelsea was a huge success for us as we achieved our first Five Star Tradestand Award after a 15 year presence at the Flower Show.
You may also want to watch:
'The launch of our new Modern Pergola System was definitely well received and much talked about. A lot of hard work by a great team definitely paid off this year.'
The popular event took place between Tuesday, May 22 and Saturday, May 26 in the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea in Chelsea, London.
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 5 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 6 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 Nail gun and drill among tools stolen in theft from VW van