Has Kensington Gardens been neglected?
I TOO can remember when Kensington Gardens was a beauty spot and always a pleasure to visit.As a visitor now, but previously a resident, it has been hard to understand why it has been so neglected.
I TOO can remember when Kensington Gardens was a beauty spot and always a pleasure to visit.
As a visitor now, but previously a resident, it has been hard to understand why it has been so neglected.
The caf� is still there and open all the year round. The people running it deserve praise for doing so. I'm sure they must have been surprised when the gardens were not included in the Sunrise Scheme. It is part of the seafront.
You may also want to watch:
MR J COZENS
Drayton Wood Road
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft
- 9 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 10 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm