Has Kensington Gardens been neglected?
I TOO can remember when Kensington Gardens was a beauty spot and always a pleasure to visit.As a visitor now, but previously a resident, it has been hard to understand why it has been so neglected.
I TOO can remember when Kensington Gardens was a beauty spot and always a pleasure to visit.
As a visitor now, but previously a resident, it has been hard to understand why it has been so neglected.
The caf� is still there and open all the year round. The people running it deserve praise for doing so. I'm sure they must have been surprised when the gardens were not included in the Sunrise Scheme. It is part of the seafront.
You may also want to watch:
MR J COZENS
Drayton Wood Road
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 7 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 9 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft