Has Kensington Gardens been neglected?
I TOO can remember when Kensington Gardens was a beauty spot and always a pleasure to visit.As a visitor now, but previously a resident, it has been hard to understand why it has been so neglected.
I TOO can remember when Kensington Gardens was a beauty spot and always a pleasure to visit.
As a visitor now, but previously a resident, it has been hard to understand why it has been so neglected.
The caf� is still there and open all the year round. The people running it deserve praise for doing so. I'm sure they must have been surprised when the gardens were not included in the Sunrise Scheme. It is part of the seafront.
MR J COZENS
Drayton Wood Road
- 1 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 2 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
- 3 Retail park nuisance drivers cause misery with 'revving and noisy exhausts'
- 4 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 5 Lowestoft woman wanted by police on recall to prison
- 6 New lease of life for former Lowestoft town centre menswear store
- 7 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 8 Brickwork students enjoy masterclass at development site
- 9 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 10 From meat in supermarkets to beer in pubs - what is getting more expensive?