Has Kensington Gardens been neglected?
I TOO can remember when Kensington Gardens was a beauty spot and always a pleasure to visit.As a visitor now, but previously a resident, it has been hard to understand why it has been so neglected.
I TOO can remember when Kensington Gardens was a beauty spot and always a pleasure to visit.
As a visitor now, but previously a resident, it has been hard to understand why it has been so neglected.
The caf� is still there and open all the year round. The people running it deserve praise for doing so. I'm sure they must have been surprised when the gardens were not included in the Sunrise Scheme. It is part of the seafront.
You may also want to watch:
MR J COZENS
Drayton Wood Road
- 1 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 2 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 3 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 6 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 7 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 8 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 9 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 10 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast