Has Kensington Gardens been neglected?
I TOO can remember when Kensington Gardens was a beauty spot and always a pleasure to visit.As a visitor now, but previously a resident, it has been hard to understand why it has been so neglected.
I TOO can remember when Kensington Gardens was a beauty spot and always a pleasure to visit.
As a visitor now, but previously a resident, it has been hard to understand why it has been so neglected.
The caf� is still there and open all the year round. The people running it deserve praise for doing so. I'm sure they must have been surprised when the gardens were not included in the Sunrise Scheme. It is part of the seafront.
You may also want to watch:
MR J COZENS
Drayton Wood Road
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 8 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 9 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 10 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'