Has your tot got the X Factor?
THE Journal is launching its spring search for the bonniest babies and Top Tots in Lowestoft and the surrounding areas.The Journal has teamed up with Westgate Department Store and portrait specialists Premier Promotions to run this popular twice-a-year competition, which is open to all children up to the age of five.
THE Journal is launching its spring search for the bonniest babies and Top Tots in Lowestoft and the surrounding areas.
The Journal has teamed up with Westgate Department Store and portrait specialists Premier Promotions to run this popular twice-a-year competition, which is open to all children up to the age of five.
From Monday to Saturday March 16 to 21, Premier Promotions will be taking photographs FREE OF CHARGE, in Westgate's in London Road North, Lowestoft. FREE entry is open to all parents/guardians using the official entry form only available in The Journal.
The prize list is spectacular and the first prize in each section includes a 20x16in framed canvas texture portrait, a specially produced birth plaque and a voucher for a session with Paint and Create at Lowestoft Porcelain. Runners up in each category will receive a 10x8in framed canvas texture portrait and third place receives an 8x6in framed portrait.
You may also want to watch:
The winner of the up to 18months section also receives an O Baby Atlas Circle Stroller including rain cover worth �70, courtesy of Comfort and Style Baby Equipment, 241 London Road South, Lowestoft.
The entry form is only available in this week's Journal order your copy to make sure your child is in with a chance to win one of these great prizes.
- 1 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 2 How £540m boost could transform Lowestoft for generations to come
- 3 Two people injured after crash between BMW and Vauxhall
- 4 Major investments at 'incredibly exciting time' for coastal town
- 5 Hit-and-run leaves cyclist with head injuries
- 6 Hospital first in UK to open vaccine clinic for people with disabilities
- 7 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 8 Decision to develop 33 homes in field deferred
- 9 Man in 70s airlifted to hospital following fall from bike
- 10 Plan passed to turn care home into 11 rooms for adults with complex needs