Have your say at council surgery
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The latest Waveney District councillors' monthly drop-in surgery for Carlton Colville residents will be held next week.
It is being held on Wednesday, March 7, at the slightly earlier time of between 1pm and 2pm, at the Methodist Church in Shaw Avenue.
This earlier start and finish is due to a site meeting for councillors concerning the development application for Church Road.
Carlton Colville District and town councillor Paul Light hopes to be joined by Waveney councillors for Carlton Colville Kathy Grant and Jenny Ceresa.
It is also hoped that they will be joined by Suffolk County councillors Craig Rivett and Mel di Gallidoro along with a town councillor to try and help residents with any council related issues.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone needing to contact their Waveney District councillor can also telephone Kathy Grant on 01502 587792, Jenny Ceresa on 07713 017 114, or Paul Light on 01502 514775.
- 1 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 2 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 3 Ladder used by fire crew to rescue injured gull
- 4 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 5 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 6 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 7 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 8 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 9 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 10 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment