Have your say at council surgery
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The latest Waveney District councillors' monthly drop-in surgery for Carlton Colville residents will be held next week.
It is being held on Wednesday, March 7, at the slightly earlier time of between 1pm and 2pm, at the Methodist Church in Shaw Avenue.
This earlier start and finish is due to a site meeting for councillors concerning the development application for Church Road.
Carlton Colville District and town councillor Paul Light hopes to be joined by Waveney councillors for Carlton Colville Kathy Grant and Jenny Ceresa.
It is also hoped that they will be joined by Suffolk County councillors Craig Rivett and Mel di Gallidoro along with a town councillor to try and help residents with any council related issues.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone needing to contact their Waveney District councillor can also telephone Kathy Grant on 01502 587792, Jenny Ceresa on 07713 017 114, or Paul Light on 01502 514775.
- 1 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 2 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 5 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew