Have your say at council drop-in event
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The latest Waveney District councillors' monthly drop-in surgery for Carlton Colville residents will be held next month.
It is being held on Wednesday, July 5 between 1.30pm and 2.30pm, at the Methodist Church in Shaw Avenue.
The Waveney councillors for Carlton Colville – Kathy Grant, Jenny Ceresa and Paul Light – will be there to try and help residents with any council related problems.
It is also hoped that they will be joined by a Suffolk County councillor for the area and a town councillor to try and help residents with any council related issues.
Anyone needing to contact their Waveney District councillor can also telephone Kathy Grant on 01502 587792, Jenny Ceresa on 07713 017 114, or Paul Light on 01502 514775.
You may also want to watch:
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by calling 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send all your details through via email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 4 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 5 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 6 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 7 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 8 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 9 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 10 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom