Have your say at council drop-in event
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The latest Waveney District councillors' monthly drop-in surgery for Carlton Colville residents will be held next month.
It is being held on Wednesday, July 5 between 1.30pm and 2.30pm, at the Methodist Church in Shaw Avenue.
The Waveney councillors for Carlton Colville – Kathy Grant, Jenny Ceresa and Paul Light – will be there to try and help residents with any council related problems.
It is also hoped that they will be joined by a Suffolk County councillor for the area and a town councillor to try and help residents with any council related issues.
Anyone needing to contact their Waveney District councillor can also telephone Kathy Grant on 01502 587792, Jenny Ceresa on 07713 017 114, or Paul Light on 01502 514775.
You may also want to watch:
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by calling 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send all your details through via email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 6 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 10 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park