Have your say on where you want to fly to from Norwich
Holidaymakers and business people in Norfolk are being asked which new destinations they would like to be able to fly to from Norwich Airport. The airport hopes to use the results to convince airlines and tour operators to use Norwich and to expand the range of destinations.
Holidaymakers and business people in Norfolk are being asked which new destinations they would like to be able to fly to from Norwich Airport.
The airport hopes to use the results to convince airlines and tour operators to use Norwich and to expand the range of destinations. The direct flights currently available this summer include Corfu, Crete, Cyprus, Ibiza, Malta, Majorca, Menorca and Turkey.
An airport spokesman said: 'The purpose of the survey is two-fold. Firstly, it is about getting local community input into the development of the airport, so we can build a portfolio of new destinations to support local business needs and provide the holidays that people want. Secondly, this survey will help us understand where local people would like to fly and will help us put together competitive cases to airlines and tour operators for using Norwich International Airport.'
The survey is available at www.flymefromnorwich.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 2 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 8 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 9 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 10 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft