Have your say on where you want to fly to from Norwich
Holidaymakers and business people in Norfolk are being asked which new destinations they would like to be able to fly to from Norwich Airport. The airport hopes to use the results to convince airlines and tour operators to use Norwich and to expand the range of destinations.
Holidaymakers and business people in Norfolk are being asked which new destinations they would like to be able to fly to from Norwich Airport.
The airport hopes to use the results to convince airlines and tour operators to use Norwich and to expand the range of destinations. The direct flights currently available this summer include Corfu, Crete, Cyprus, Ibiza, Malta, Majorca, Menorca and Turkey.
An airport spokesman said: 'The purpose of the survey is two-fold. Firstly, it is about getting local community input into the development of the airport, so we can build a portfolio of new destinations to support local business needs and provide the holidays that people want. Secondly, this survey will help us understand where local people would like to fly and will help us put together competitive cases to airlines and tour operators for using Norwich International Airport.'
The survey is available at www.flymefromnorwich.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 2 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 3 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 4 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 5 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 6 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 7 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 8 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 9 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 10 Fire fighters called to school after solar panel convertor fire