Have your say on where you want to fly to from Norwich
Holidaymakers and business people in Norfolk are being asked which new destinations they would like to be able to fly to from Norwich Airport. The airport hopes to use the results to convince airlines and tour operators to use Norwich and to expand the range of destinations.
Holidaymakers and business people in Norfolk are being asked which new destinations they would like to be able to fly to from Norwich Airport.
The airport hopes to use the results to convince airlines and tour operators to use Norwich and to expand the range of destinations. The direct flights currently available this summer include Corfu, Crete, Cyprus, Ibiza, Malta, Majorca, Menorca and Turkey.
An airport spokesman said: 'The purpose of the survey is two-fold. Firstly, it is about getting local community input into the development of the airport, so we can build a portfolio of new destinations to support local business needs and provide the holidays that people want. Secondly, this survey will help us understand where local people would like to fly and will help us put together competitive cases to airlines and tour operators for using Norwich International Airport.'
The survey is available at www.flymefromnorwich.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 2 Man dies following collision on A12
- 3 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 4 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 5 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 6 Tools stolen from work van during night time break-in
- 7 Fishing business will stay in the family as Alex, 16, set to join
- 8 Heroin addict who burgled neighbour's home four times is jailed
- 9 Schoolgirl, 13, makes step up racing ladder ahead of championship
- 10 Work to resume on £15m project to give thousands ultrafast broadband