Step out for some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, April 23, at 10.30am, a 3 mile walk will be held in Gorleston from the Marine Parade car park.
The same day, at 2pm, a 2.1 mile walk around Wissett Road and Halesworth town will be held. Meet at the pay and display car park in the Thoroughfare, Halesworth.
On Tuesday, April 24, at 10.30am a 3.5 mile walk will be held at Stoven Green.
On Wednesday, April 25 at 2pm, a 1.5 mile town walk will be held in Beccles. Meet outside the entrance to Tesco.
Then on Thursday, April 26, at 10.30am, a new short walk will be held from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon. The walk will be one mile maximum.
And next Friday, April 27, at 10.30am, a 3.5 mile walk will be held from Bulls Green Road in Raveningham.
- 1 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 2 Victorian theme attracts hundreds for town's festivities
- 3 Roadworks to know about in Lowestoft this week
- 4 Man charged and two arrested after victim hit with knife in assault
- 5 Amelia Reynolds: 'I've learned to live a bit more in the present - enjoy the right now'
- 6 Families flock to coastal town centre ahead of switch-on event
- 7 Man 'remains under investigation' after car crashed into home
- 8 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 9 New homes earmarked for former offices near town centre
- 10 Investigation closed after man chased victim at knifepoint in Lowestoft
For further information contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk or www.walkingforhealth.org.uk