Step out for some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, April 23, at 10.30am, a 3 mile walk will be held in Gorleston from the Marine Parade car park.
The same day, at 2pm, a 2.1 mile walk around Wissett Road and Halesworth town will be held. Meet at the pay and display car park in the Thoroughfare, Halesworth.
On Tuesday, April 24, at 10.30am a 3.5 mile walk will be held at Stoven Green.
On Wednesday, April 25 at 2pm, a 1.5 mile town walk will be held in Beccles. Meet outside the entrance to Tesco.
You may also want to watch:
Then on Thursday, April 26, at 10.30am, a new short walk will be held from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon. The walk will be one mile maximum.
And next Friday, April 27, at 10.30am, a 3.5 mile walk will be held from Bulls Green Road in Raveningham.
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 4 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 5 Rescue mission as fox gets tangled in football net
- 6 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 7 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 8 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 9 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 10 Awareness and funds raised as walk for brave Drew hailed a success
For further information contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk or www.walkingforhealth.org.uk