Coronavirus testing bus to visit Lowestoft
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A coronavirus testing bus is visiting Lowestoft today.
Public Health Suffolk will be visiting the coastal town from 10am until 4pm, parked on Royal Thoroughfare.
A spokesperson for Suffolk Count Council said: "The single decker bus will be parked up just past the South Pier Family Amusements Centre.
"The team will be engaging with people, offering support, information and handing out home kits."
In the seven days to June 3, cases around East Suffolk rose by two to 15 from the week prior.
You may also want to watch:
According to data published by NHS England and NHS Improvement, 78.5pc of people aged over 16 in Norfolk and Waveney have received their first dose, compared to 76.8pc of adults in England.
This puts the Norfolk and Waveney area second out of the 42 health and care systems in England, only behind Somerset.
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 3 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- 4 Ambassador School status joy for 'fantastic' primary
- 5 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 6 Photo captures summer solstice sunrise at most easterly point
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 8 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 9 Revealed - Where Suffolk's recycling waste is shipped to
- 10 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
More than a million doses of vaccine have been given in Norfolk and Waveney.