Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
An increase in the number of walk-in centres has sparked a surge in the progress of the region's vaccine rollout.
The latest data from NHS England and NHS Improvement shows that 92pc of people aged 18 or over have now had at least one dose of the Covid 19 jab in Norfolk and Waveney, compared to 87pc in the rest of England.
76pc of people aged 18 or over have now had two doses of the vaccine locally, compared to 70pc across the rest of England.
This has been spurred on by the increase in walk-in vaccine centres across the area.
This week, there are various places open for walk-in jabs in East Suffolk for first and second doses.
Here are the details:
August 3 to August 8 - 09:00 to 15:00 - Lowestoft - Old Law Courts, Old Nelson St, Lowestoft - Astra Zeneca and Pfizer
August 3 to August 8 - 09:00 to 15:00 - Harleston - Paddock Road Surgery, Harleston - Astra Zeneca and Pfizer
- 1 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 2 Plans to redevelop major town centre building to be discussed
- 3 Bid to demolish countryside home to build church
- 4 TV and prescription medicine stolen from Lowestoft home
- 5 Family's plea for information on engineer's asbestos exposure
- 6 All of the Suffolk streets that won the People's Postcode Lottery in June
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Car smashes through barrier after two-car crash in Lowestoft
- 9 Dad's anger after bike worth £3,000 stolen from Lowestoft park
- 10 Man bitten on the nose as he tried to make citizen's arrest
August 3 to August 6 - 09:30 to 17:30 - Worlingham - Worlingham Pharmacy - Pfizer jabs only