Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
An increase in the number of walk-in centres has sparked a surge in the progress of the region's vaccine rollout.
The latest data from NHS England and NHS Improvement shows that 92pc of people aged 18 or over have now had at least one dose of the Covid 19 jab in Norfolk and Waveney, compared to 87pc in the rest of England.
76pc of people aged 18 or over have now had two doses of the vaccine locally, compared to 70pc across the rest of England.
This has been spurred on by the increase in walk-in vaccine centres across the area.
This week, there are various places open for walk-in jabs in East Suffolk for first and second doses.
Here are the details:
You may also want to watch:
August 3 to August 8 - 09:00 to 15:00 - Lowestoft - Old Law Courts, Old Nelson St, Lowestoft - Astra Zeneca and Pfizer
August 3 to August 8 - 09:00 to 15:00 - Harleston - Paddock Road Surgery, Harleston - Astra Zeneca and Pfizer
- 1 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 2 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 5 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 6 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 7 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 8 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 9 Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
August 3 to August 6 - 09:30 to 17:30 - Worlingham - Worlingham Pharmacy - Pfizer jabs only