Joy as supported living service retains 'good' CQC inspection result
- Credit: Wellbeing Care
A Lowestoft supported living service has retained its 'good' CQC inspection result after a visit from the health inspectorate last month.
Dell View, in Lowestoft, offers support for up to 10 people residing in supported living flats enabling them to live as independently as possible.
The CQC looked closely at people's care and support to ensure standards were being sufficiently met.
Their findings commended the service for many good practices, particularly around safety and management, whilst praising the provider for its person-centred approach.
Joy Henshaw, Registered Manager of Wellbeing Care Support Services, said: “I'm so proud of our committed and hardworking team who have risen to so many challenges over the past year to provide a caring and safe environment for our tenants, whilst going above and beyond to create memorable experiences for them.
"It’s a credit to everybody’s hard work – particularly that of Raaj Purohit, who does a wonderful job as the service manager.
"For their efforts to have been acknowledged by the CQC, and for us to have maintained our 'good' rating, means a great deal to everyone at Wellbeing Care”.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home