Healthy walks aplenty across Waveney
A number of healthy walks have been organised for next week by East Coast Community Healthcare.
On Monday there is a four mile walk in the Wangford and Uggeshall area starting at the far end of village cul-de-sac past the church at 10.30am.
On Tuesday there is a four mile walk along tracks and pathways starting at South Cove Church at 10am. Also on Tuesday there is two mile walk along Beccles marsh trail starting at the former household waste site near Morrisons at 10.30am.
On Wednesday there is a walk of 1.5 miles along the river bank starting at Beccles Quay cafe at 2pm.
Next Friday, August 2, there is a four mile walk along footpaths and tracks starting at Wenhaston Village Hall at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
For further information on any of these walks ring Justine Hopkins on 01493 744411 or email email@example.com
- 1 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 2 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 4 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 5 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision
- 6 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 7 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 9 Wartime evacuees set to reunite in Lowestoft
- 10 Boat trip firm hopes to move launches to Heritage Quay