Healthy walks aplenty across Waveney
A number of healthy walks have been organised for next week by East Coast Community Healthcare.
On Monday there is a four mile walk in the Wangford and Uggeshall area starting at the far end of village cul-de-sac past the church at 10.30am.
On Tuesday there is a four mile walk along tracks and pathways starting at South Cove Church at 10am. Also on Tuesday there is two mile walk along Beccles marsh trail starting at the former household waste site near Morrisons at 10.30am.
On Wednesday there is a walk of 1.5 miles along the river bank starting at Beccles Quay cafe at 2pm.
Next Friday, August 2, there is a four mile walk along footpaths and tracks starting at Wenhaston Village Hall at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
For further information on any of these walks ring Justine Hopkins on 01493 744411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 4 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 5 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 6 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 7 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 8 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
- 9 Coastal Post Office branch to close for four weeks
- 10 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting