Healthy walks aplenty across Waveney
A number of healthy walks have been organised for next week by East Coast Community Healthcare.
On Monday there is a four mile walk in the Wangford and Uggeshall area starting at the far end of village cul-de-sac past the church at 10.30am.
On Tuesday there is a four mile walk along tracks and pathways starting at South Cove Church at 10am. Also on Tuesday there is two mile walk along Beccles marsh trail starting at the former household waste site near Morrisons at 10.30am.
On Wednesday there is a walk of 1.5 miles along the river bank starting at Beccles Quay cafe at 2pm.
Next Friday, August 2, there is a four mile walk along footpaths and tracks starting at Wenhaston Village Hall at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
For further information on any of these walks ring Justine Hopkins on 01493 744411 or email email@example.com
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced