Step out and enjoy these healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, February 12, there is a 3.8-mile walk in Dunwich. Meet at the beach at the car park end of High Street at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, February 13 a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Stoven. Meet at Stoven Green at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, February 14 a 2.5-mile to three-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Halesworth Co-op car park at 10.30am.
Also on Wednesday, February 14 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at the entrance to the Tesco store in Beccles at 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, February 16, at 10.30am, a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Shadingfield. Meet at Park Farm, Shadingfield.
Also on Friday, February 16, at 10.30am, a new progression walk of 4.5 miles will be held in Barsham. Meet at the layby on the B1062 road near Barsham Church.
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 4 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 5 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 6 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 7 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
- 8 Coastal Post Office branch to close for four weeks
- 9 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 10 Police plea after scooter stolen from town centre