Join in with the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, January 28, an eight-mile walk will be held in the Ditchingham/Broome area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Green Lane, Ditchingham at 10.30am for a walk in the Ditchingham/Broome area for eight miles with an option of a loop to Falcon Meadow of one-and-a-half miles, for a walk where a picnic lunch is required.
For further details about this walk call 01502 580868.
On Wednesday, January 31, a five-and-a-half mile walk will be held in Shadingfield.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at Park Farm, Shadingfield at 10.30am.
For further details about this walk call 01502 740665.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 5 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 6 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 7 Chemical Brothers review: Sensory overload stuns Latitude crowd
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out
- 10 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
Are you holding an event in the Waveney area? Tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can email pictures and details to firstname.lastname@example.org