Join in with the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, January 28, an eight-mile walk will be held in the Ditchingham/Broome area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Green Lane, Ditchingham at 10.30am for a walk in the Ditchingham/Broome area for eight miles with an option of a loop to Falcon Meadow of one-and-a-half miles, for a walk where a picnic lunch is required.
For further details about this walk call 01502 580868.
On Wednesday, January 31, a five-and-a-half mile walk will be held in Shadingfield.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at Park Farm, Shadingfield at 10.30am.
For further details about this walk call 01502 740665.
- 1 Calls for netting to be removed after red-listed birds die
- 2 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 3 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 6 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 7 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 'Absolutely amazing' - Visually impaired teen completes walking challenge
- 10 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
Are you holding an event in the Waveney area? Tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can email pictures and details to firstname.lastname@example.org