Step out to enjoy series of healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, May 7 there is a 3.8-mile walk in Dunwich. Meet at the beach car park, at the end of the main street at 10.30am.
Also on Monday, at 2pm, a one mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare pay and display car park for this town walk.
Next Tuesday, at 10.30am, a 3.75 mile walk to Dunburgh will be held. Meet at Beccles Quay car park at 10.30am.
A 1.5-mile walk in Lowestoft will be held next Wednesday at 2pm. Meet at Sparrows Nest at the Whapload Road car park.
You may also want to watch:
Next Thursday a new short walk will be held in Reydon. This circular walk, of one to 1.5-miles, leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon at 10.30am.
A 3.3-mile walk will leave Beccles Quay car park and head to Boat House Hills at 10.30am next Friday, May 11.
- 1 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 2 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 5 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 6 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 7 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 8 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 9 Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted