Step out to enjoy series of healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, May 7 there is a 3.8-mile walk in Dunwich. Meet at the beach car park, at the end of the main street at 10.30am.
Also on Monday, at 2pm, a one mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare pay and display car park for this town walk.
Next Tuesday, at 10.30am, a 3.75 mile walk to Dunburgh will be held. Meet at Beccles Quay car park at 10.30am.
A 1.5-mile walk in Lowestoft will be held next Wednesday at 2pm. Meet at Sparrows Nest at the Whapload Road car park.
You may also want to watch:
Next Thursday a new short walk will be held in Reydon. This circular walk, of one to 1.5-miles, leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon at 10.30am.
A 3.3-mile walk will leave Beccles Quay car park and head to Boat House Hills at 10.30am next Friday, May 11.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 5 Suzuki and Honda motorbikes stolen in overnight thefts
- 6 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 7 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 8 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Bulky waste collection service suspended