Step out for some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, April 16, at 10.30am, a 3.3 mile walk from Kessingland Beach will take place. Meet at the car park in Church Road.
On Tuesday, April 17, at 10.30am, a 3 mile walk will be held from the water tower at Lugs Lane in Loddon.
Then on Wednesday, April 18, at 10.30am, a three mile walk to Walberswick will be held. Park at the Harbour Inn public house in Southwold.
The same day at 1pm, a 1.5 mile walk will be held at Beccles Common.
You may also want to watch:
On Thursday, April 19, a new short will be held from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon. It will be a maximum of one mile.
And next Friday, April 20, a 3.7 mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet near the allotments off Morrisons roundabout on the A146.
- 1 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 2 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 5 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 6 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 7 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 8 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 9 Three men arrested after van targeted in break-in
- 10 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
For further information contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk or www.walkingforhealth.org.uk