Series of healthy walks to be held
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, April 30, there is a 3.75-mile walk in Lound. Meet at the Suffolk Wildlife car park off Hall Road at Lound Lakes at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, May 1 a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Henstead. Meet at Henstead Church at 10.30am for this walk.
Next Wednesday, May 2, at 10.30am, a 2.5 to three-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Halesworth Co-op car park for this walk to the town and Millennium Green.
Also next Wednesday a 1.7-mile coast and inland walk will be held in Pakefield. Meet at the All Saints Road car park in Pakefield at 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Next Thursday, May 3, at 10.30am, a new short walk of one mile will be held in Reydon. This circular walk leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon.
On Friday, May 4, at 10.30am, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Shadingfield and Redisham, with walkers asked to meet at Park Farm, Shadingfield.
- 1 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 2 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 4 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 5 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 8 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more
- 9 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 10 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?