Series of healthy walks to be held
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, April 30, there is a 3.75-mile walk in Lound. Meet at the Suffolk Wildlife car park off Hall Road at Lound Lakes at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, May 1 a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Henstead. Meet at Henstead Church at 10.30am for this walk.
Next Wednesday, May 2, at 10.30am, a 2.5 to three-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Halesworth Co-op car park for this walk to the town and Millennium Green.
Also next Wednesday a 1.7-mile coast and inland walk will be held in Pakefield. Meet at the All Saints Road car park in Pakefield at 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Next Thursday, May 3, at 10.30am, a new short walk of one mile will be held in Reydon. This circular walk leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon.
On Friday, May 4, at 10.30am, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Shadingfield and Redisham, with walkers asked to meet at Park Farm, Shadingfield.
- 1 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 2 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 5 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 6 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 7 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 8 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
- 9 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 10 Inquests open into deaths of two men missing since speedboat tragedy in 2014