Step out for some healthy walks
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney and coastal areas have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, March 26, there will be a 3.8 mile seafront walk in Southwold. Meet at the water tower car park area at 10.30am.
The following day on Tuesday, March 27, a 3.3 mile walk will be held from Park Farm in Shadingfield. Walkers will set off at 10.30am.
On Wednesday, March 28, a new walk will be staged to Mells, leaving the Thoroughfare car park in Halesworth at 10.30am. The walk will be 3.1 miles, and the first hour parking is free at the pay and display car park.
The same day at 2pm, walkers can meet outside the Jolly Sailor pub in Pakefield for a 1.5m mile seafront walk.
You may also want to watch:
And next Friday, March 30, at 10am, walkers are asked to meet in the lay-by on the B1062 Beccles/Bungay Roadd, near Barsham Church, for a 3.25 mile walk to Barsham.
For further information contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk or www.walkingforhealth.org.uk.
- 1 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 2 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 5 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 6 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 7 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 8 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
- 9 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 10 Inquests open into deaths of two men missing since speedboat tragedy in 2014