Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, January 7, the final festive season walk, as part of the group's Festival of Winter Walks, will take place.
A 10-mile walk will be held in the Homersfield area. Walkers are asked to meet at the lay-by off the B1062 at 10am for a walk where a picnic lunch is required.
For further details about this walk call 01502 475188.
Next Wednesday, January 10 a five-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Westleton area.
You may also want to watch:
Meet at Westleton Heath car park at 10.30am.
For further details about this walk call 01502 716387.
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 3 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 4 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft
Are you organising an event in the Waveney area? Tell The Journal by contacting reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send all your details via email to email@example.com