Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, January 7, the final festive season walk, as part of the group's Festival of Winter Walks, will take place.
A 10-mile walk will be held in the Homersfield area. Walkers are asked to meet at the lay-by off the B1062 at 10am for a walk where a picnic lunch is required.
For further details about this walk call 01502 475188.
Next Wednesday, January 10 a five-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Westleton area.
You may also want to watch:
Meet at Westleton Heath car park at 10.30am.
For further details about this walk call 01502 716387.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
Are you organising an event in the Waveney area? Tell The Journal by contacting reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send all your details via email to email@example.com