Healthy walks to be held across district
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, August 21 a 3.4-mile walk will be held in the Ditchingham area.
Walkers should park in the car park on Green Lane at 10.30am.
Also on August 21, a 2.7-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet in the car park near the petrol station and Co-op store in Halesworth at 10.30am.
On Tuesday, August 22 a 2.5-mile walk will be held in Kessingland. Meet at the park beach car park on Church Road at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Next Wednesday, August 23, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Loddon. Meet at the Loddon Church Plain car park at 2pm.
Next Friday, August 25, a 2.2-mile walk will be held. Meet at Shipmeadow Church, which is adjacent to the B1062 Beccles and Bungay Road, at 10.30am.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
For details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk