Healthy walks to be held in Beccles, Lowestoft and Westhall
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, August 7 a 3.25-mile walk will be held in the Barsham area.
Walkers should park in the lay-by on the B1062 Beccles/Bungay Road near Barsham Church at 10.30am for this walk.
On Tuesday, August 8 a 2.5-mile walk will be held in Ringsfield. Walkers should meet at Ringsfield village hall car park at 10.30am ahead of this walk.
Next Wednesday, August 9, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Walkers should meet outside the Jolly Sailors pub in Pakefield at 2pm for this walk.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, August 11, a 3.8-mile walk will be held in Westhall. Walkers should meet at the Westhall village car park at 10.30am for this walk.
For details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 7 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'