Healthy walks to be held in Beccles, Lowestoft and Westhall
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, August 7 a 3.25-mile walk will be held in the Barsham area.
Walkers should park in the lay-by on the B1062 Beccles/Bungay Road near Barsham Church at 10.30am for this walk.
On Tuesday, August 8 a 2.5-mile walk will be held in Ringsfield. Walkers should meet at Ringsfield village hall car park at 10.30am ahead of this walk.
Next Wednesday, August 9, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Walkers should meet outside the Jolly Sailors pub in Pakefield at 2pm for this walk.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, August 11, a 3.8-mile walk will be held in Westhall. Walkers should meet at the Westhall village car park at 10.30am for this walk.
For details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success