Healthy walks to be held in Lowestoft, Halesworth, Ringsfield, Worlingham and Sotterley
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, November 20 a 3.75-mile walk will be held in the Lowestoft area. Meet at Normanston Park at 10.30am for this walk to Oulton Broad.
Also on Monday a three-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet in the Co-op car park/petrol station in Halesworth at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, November 21, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Ringsfield. Meet at the village hall car park at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, November 22 a 1.6-mile walk will be held in Worlingham. Park off Marsh Lane in Worlingham, on the old Norwich/Lowestoft road at 2pm. There is the option to extend this walk on the day to 2.1 miles.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, November 24, a 3.7-mile walk will be held in Sotterley. Park opposite Waterloo Farm, Sotterley at 10.30am, for this walk.
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 7 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 8 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 9 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft