Healthy walks to be held in Lowestoft, Halesworth, Ringsfield, Worlingham and Sotterley
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, November 20 a 3.75-mile walk will be held in the Lowestoft area. Meet at Normanston Park at 10.30am for this walk to Oulton Broad.
Also on Monday a three-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet in the Co-op car park/petrol station in Halesworth at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, November 21, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Ringsfield. Meet at the village hall car park at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, November 22 a 1.6-mile walk will be held in Worlingham. Park off Marsh Lane in Worlingham, on the old Norwich/Lowestoft road at 2pm. There is the option to extend this walk on the day to 2.1 miles.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, November 24, a 3.7-mile walk will be held in Sotterley. Park opposite Waterloo Farm, Sotterley at 10.30am, for this walk.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft
- 9 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 10 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm