Step out for some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Friday, April 6, at 10.30am, a new progression walk to Carlton Marshes will be held. The 4.5 mile walk will set off from Normanston Park.
Then on Monday, April 9, a 3.8 mile seafront walk will leave the Southwold water tower car parking area at 10.30am.
The same day at 2pm, there will be a 1.5 mile walk at Millennium Green and Town Park in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park.
On Tuesday, April 10, at 10.30am, a 3.5 mile walk will take place in North Cove. Parking is available at the Three Horseshoes pub.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, April 11, a 1.5 mile walk will leave the top end of Gunton Church Lane at 2pm.
Then on Thursday, April 12, at 10.30am, a new short walk will be held from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 9 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 10 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
And next Friday, April 13, a 3.5 mile walk will leave Ringsfield village hall car park at 10.30am.
For further information contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk or www.walkingforhealth.org.uk