Step out for some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Friday, April 6, at 10.30am, a new progression walk to Carlton Marshes will be held. The 4.5 mile walk will set off from Normanston Park.
Then on Monday, April 9, a 3.8 mile seafront walk will leave the Southwold water tower car parking area at 10.30am.
The same day at 2pm, there will be a 1.5 mile walk at Millennium Green and Town Park in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park.
On Tuesday, April 10, at 10.30am, a 3.5 mile walk will take place in North Cove. Parking is available at the Three Horseshoes pub.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, April 11, a 1.5 mile walk will leave the top end of Gunton Church Lane at 2pm.
Then on Thursday, April 12, at 10.30am, a new short walk will be held from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 7 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 8 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 9 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
And next Friday, April 13, a 3.5 mile walk will leave Ringsfield village hall car park at 10.30am.
For further information contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk or www.walkingforhealth.org.uk