Step out for some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney and coastal areas have been organised next week by OneLife Suffolk.
On Tuesday, April 3, a 3.5 mile walk at Mutford Wood will be held at 10.30am. Parking is available at Mutford Village Hall car park for 20p.
On Wednesday, April 4, a 2.5 to 3-mile walk will be held in Halesworth town and Millennium Green. Meet at the Halesworth Co-op car park at 10.30am.
The same day at 2pm, a 1.5-mile riverbank walk to the sailing club will be held in Beccles. Meet at Beccles Quay Cafe.
Then on Thursday, April 5, at 10.30am, a new short walk will be held, starting from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon.
You may also want to watch:
And next Friday, April 6, at 10.30am, walkers are asked to meet at Green Lane car park in Ditchingham for a 3.75-mile walk to Bath Hills.
For further information contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk or www.walkingforhealth.org.uk
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home