Step out and enjoy a series of healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, May 14 there is a 3.4-mile walk in Ditchingham. Meet at Green Lane car park at 10.30am for this walk to Broome Place.
Next Tuesday, May 15, at 10.30am, a 3.75 mile walk will be held in Loddon. Meet at the car park at the end of Pyes Mill Road at 10.30am.
A 3.5-mile seafront walk in Southwold will be held next Wednesday at 10.30am. Park at the Harbour Inn PH ahead of this walk.
Also on Wednesday, May 16, a 1.5 mile walk will be held. Meet at Beccles Quay Café at 2pm for this river walk towards Geldeston.
You may also want to watch:
Next Thursday a new short walk will be held in Reydon. This circular walk, of one to 1.5-miles, leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon at 10.30am. A 3.75-mile walk will leave Beccles Quay car park and head to Dunburgh at 10.30am next Friday, May 18.
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 3 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 4 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 5 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 6 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 7 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 8 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 10 Ambassador School status joy for 'fantastic' primary