Step out and enjoy a series of healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, May 14 there is a 3.4-mile walk in Ditchingham. Meet at Green Lane car park at 10.30am for this walk to Broome Place.
Next Tuesday, May 15, at 10.30am, a 3.75 mile walk will be held in Loddon. Meet at the car park at the end of Pyes Mill Road at 10.30am.
A 3.5-mile seafront walk in Southwold will be held next Wednesday at 10.30am. Park at the Harbour Inn PH ahead of this walk.
Also on Wednesday, May 16, a 1.5 mile walk will be held. Meet at Beccles Quay Café at 2pm for this river walk towards Geldeston.
You may also want to watch:
Next Thursday a new short walk will be held in Reydon. This circular walk, of one to 1.5-miles, leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon at 10.30am. A 3.75-mile walk will leave Beccles Quay car park and head to Dunburgh at 10.30am next Friday, May 18.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 5 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 6 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise