Heavy rain causes flooding in Beccles
Hayley MaceHeavy rain has caused flooding around Beccles this afternoon.Properties around the town, including in Ingate and Common Lane North, have been flooded by the rainwater, which is overflowing from drains after several hours of heavy rain.Hayley Mace
Heavy rain has caused flooding around Beccles this afternoon.
Properties around the town, including in Ingate and Common Lane North, have been flooded by the rainwater, which is overflowing from drains after several hours of heavy rain.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that there is currently about one foot of water on some of the roads in the town centre.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 4 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 5 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 8 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 9 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft