Still time to have your say on Heritage Action Zone guide
- Credit: Archant
There's still time for people to have their say on the historic centre of a coastal town.
Residents, businesses and interested parties are being asked for their views on draft design guidance for the North Lowestoft Heritage Action Zone (HAZ).
People can still give their views, which includes ideas to improve the public realm and help ensure any future works respect the historic character of the area, as a six-week consultation continues until Friday, January 24.
The North Lowestoft HAZ is a project carried out in partnership with Historic England, Lowestoft Town Council and East Suffolk Building Preservation Trust which will run until the end of March 2023.
East Suffolk Council is actively supporting the HAZ programme of work, including through the commissioning and production of this design guide.
You may also want to watch:
Following the consultation, the council will consider the comments received prior to finalising the document next year.
The draft HAZ design guide supplementary planning document can be read and commented upon via www.eastsuffolk.gov.uk/HAZ
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 4 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 5 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 6 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 7 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 8 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 9 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 10 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out