Still time to have your say on Heritage Action Zone guide
- Credit: Archant
There's still time for people to have their say on the historic centre of a coastal town.
Residents, businesses and interested parties are being asked for their views on draft design guidance for the North Lowestoft Heritage Action Zone (HAZ).
People can still give their views, which includes ideas to improve the public realm and help ensure any future works respect the historic character of the area, as a six-week consultation continues until Friday, January 24.
The North Lowestoft HAZ is a project carried out in partnership with Historic England, Lowestoft Town Council and East Suffolk Building Preservation Trust which will run until the end of March 2023.
East Suffolk Council is actively supporting the HAZ programme of work, including through the commissioning and production of this design guide.
You may also want to watch:
Following the consultation, the council will consider the comments received prior to finalising the document next year.
The draft HAZ design guide supplementary planning document can be read and commented upon via www.eastsuffolk.gov.uk/HAZ
- 1 Lowestoft house fire starts in tumble dryer and rips through conservatory
- 2 Acid attack victim opens heart to TV star on true crime show
- 3 Woman bruised after being bitten by dog
- 4 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 5 Adapted trike helping to fulfil dreams and bring back 'happy memories'
- 6 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 7 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 8 Pier owners looking forward to bright future
- 9 Magnet fishermen catch a stolen moped in broad
- 10 People gather in the street for funeral of "local legend"