Still time to have your say on Heritage Action Zone guide
- Credit: Archant
There's still time for people to have their say on the historic centre of a coastal town.
Residents, businesses and interested parties are being asked for their views on draft design guidance for the North Lowestoft Heritage Action Zone (HAZ).
People can still give their views, which includes ideas to improve the public realm and help ensure any future works respect the historic character of the area, as a six-week consultation continues until Friday, January 24.
The North Lowestoft HAZ is a project carried out in partnership with Historic England, Lowestoft Town Council and East Suffolk Building Preservation Trust which will run until the end of March 2023.
East Suffolk Council is actively supporting the HAZ programme of work, including through the commissioning and production of this design guide.
You may also want to watch:
Following the consultation, the council will consider the comments received prior to finalising the document next year.
The draft HAZ design guide supplementary planning document can be read and commented upon via www.eastsuffolk.gov.uk/HAZ
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 3 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- 4 Ambassador School status joy for 'fantastic' primary
- 5 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 6 Photo captures summer solstice sunrise at most easterly point
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 8 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 9 Revealed - Where Suffolk's recycling waste is shipped to
- 10 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered