Still time to have your say on Heritage Action Zone guide
- Credit: Archant
There's still time for people to have their say on the historic centre of a coastal town.
Residents, businesses and interested parties are being asked for their views on draft design guidance for the North Lowestoft Heritage Action Zone (HAZ).
People can still give their views, which includes ideas to improve the public realm and help ensure any future works respect the historic character of the area, as a six-week consultation continues until Friday, January 24.
The North Lowestoft HAZ is a project carried out in partnership with Historic England, Lowestoft Town Council and East Suffolk Building Preservation Trust which will run until the end of March 2023.
East Suffolk Council is actively supporting the HAZ programme of work, including through the commissioning and production of this design guide.
You may also want to watch:
Following the consultation, the council will consider the comments received prior to finalising the document next year.
The draft HAZ design guide supplementary planning document can be read and commented upon via www.eastsuffolk.gov.uk/HAZ
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 6 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 7 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 8 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 9 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars